So lets get you fast and smooth with Belgianwerkx and Bike Science Coaching on August 10 & 23, 2014 at Lime Kiln Park from 10am-3pm. You’ll learn cyclocross techniques, tactics and tips from Patrick Brock of Bike Science Coaching. Patrick has been coaching various cycling disciplines for the past few years and has experienced cyclocross races throughout the midwest’s largest events as well as numerous local events in Wisconsin and Chicago and is bringing his experiences to you. IMBA Instructor & awesome Belgianwerkx personality, Nicki Lock, will be joining Patrick and guest coaching participants on the August 10 camp also! This camp will be like no other camp / clinic / practice in the area!!
Instruction will include:
- Core Strength and Conditioning
- Dismounts & Remounts – Breaking it Down to be Smooth and Fast Bike Carrying – Shouldering & Suitcasing
- Bike Handling, Corners, Tricky Technical Terrain
- Barriers and Run Ups
- Race Starts, Strategy and Tactics
- Race Day Preparation
- Mental Preparation
- Cyclocross Pit & Equipment you need
- Bike Washing 101
Attending gets you:
- Hydration by Skratch Labs throughout the day
- A cyclocross training program (if you register for both camps — $150 value)
- A packet packed full of tips, race day prep list, equipment list
- Motivated for Cross!
- A cyclocross bike in good working order
- Helmet & cycling kit
- Tubular or clincher cyclocross tires
- A learning attitude!
- USA Cycling Non-Competitive Event Waiver
- Register for camp here
- Ride your cyclocross bike a few times before camp to get re-aquainted with her
- Do at least one cyclocross skills sessions before camp (two preferably)
- Go to Belgianwerkx and get your CX bike tune up!
- Reflect on last season; think about your strengths and weaknesses
Camp will be held rain or shine! Lime Kiln Park is located at 2020 S. Green Bay Road, Grafton, WI 53024. GPS users enter Green Bay Rd and Falls Rd, Grafton, WI for directions. If you need to cancel, please do so by calling the shop 72 hours prior to camp for a refund.